Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mad wife, or just mad?

Yeah, that's right. I'm mad! Why? Well, let me tell you all about it....

I was originally going to share witty anecdotes of my marriage with others who would be able to see the humor in a marriage. But this morning I decided that my best course of action was to let it all out.

I mean, after that cigarette bounced off my windshield this morning, and I was really wishing I could get away with running that ass off the road, I thought to myself..."there's more to complain about than my husband." The guy tossing his smoke at my face is some one's husband, and she probably hates him as much as I do right now. So why not vent and see who else can empathize with me. I know you're out there!!

Just yesterday I thanked a group of people on my Etsy forum for listening to me complain. I felt great afterwords. I'm sure they had better things to do, but we understand each other and doggone it, it feels good to get it off your chest! So...

Now, let's go back to my earlier complaint about cigarette-flinging butt heads driving old decrepit dented vehicles. Heaven forbid they put that garbage in their ashtray! I have a better idea, let's toss the crap out onto the street for birds and animals to eat! Yeah, that's a great idea because no one cares about the environment, or my windshield. Hell, let's just blow my damn car up and really make my day!!

Now, I know my car's not going to blow up. But what if, what IF i had a gas leak? And what if I'd gotten gas on my windshield. Yeah, the gas was squirting all over the front of my car, let's just say. And along comes this nice glowing TORCH, right at me. Poof...flames, another one bites the dust.

So again, I'll ask WHY are you tossing that lit cigarette from your car window when you could KILL someone?? *sigh*

1 comment:

jmday said...

ZOMG!! I think I'll be a regular reader if you're a regular poster... VERY well done!